OUR COMPLETE HOME INSPECTIONS
THOROUGH & DETAILED
FROM THE ROOF TO FOUNDATION
The most common of all the inspections that we are asked to complete, a buyer’s Pre-purchase home inspection is performed as part of a real estate purchase. It is conducted adhering to standards published by the State of Florida and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. The goal of the inspection is to provide a report of all observable issues found in a home. This inspection is intended to provide status information so that the buyer can make a more informed decision.
The second purpose of an inspection is education. Most everything that you purchase comes with an owner’s manual, except your house. A Professional Home Inspector with years of experience can inform and educate like no one else. You will have a whole new level of understanding of your home by the time this inspection is completed
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
OUR ADDITIONAL INSPECTION SERVICES
New Construction / Final Walk-Through Inspections
End of Builder (1) Year Warranty Inspections
Wind Mitigation Inspection Services
4-Point Insurance Inspections
If you are thinking about listing your home, it is important to understand that, eventually a buyer’s inspector will be examining your house. You can either let the buyer take control after their inspector provides his report or you can take control now.
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a neutral third-party.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It helps validate your mandatory disclosure, decreases your liability and can relieve a prospect’s concerns and suspicions.
- It allows you to make repairs ahead of time so that items requiring attention won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks or deal breakers later, and you will have the time to get reasonably priced & competent contractors.
- It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern, such as a life / safety or active wood-destroying insect infestation